Pages

Friday 22 August 2014

Little Claire Friday Blog Project - Daisy Bear Gift Box


It's my turn to share a project this week on the Little Claire blog and I've made a gift box with an aperture in the lid.  You can find the step by step photo tutorial here on the Little Claire blog and also on the 'tutorials and projects' tab on my blog.

I've used the very cute 'Daisy Bear' from Little Claire for the main image - you can find it here on their website.  I've put some acetate in the aperture in the lid and I've lined the box with paper to match the top - there are lots more photos in the tutorial.

I'd like to enter my project in the following challenge:

Word Art Wendesdays - 'anything goes'
Clear It Out Challenge - 'anything goes' (stash used : paper, dark brown card, acetate)
Papertake Weekly - 'to die for'
The Crazy Challenge - 'cute little animals'

4 comments:

  1. Your wonderful art is like a gift. Thank you for posting with us at Word Art Wednesday. Happy hugs and sweet smiles from Carole,
    God Bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome take on our challenge @ Clear It Out...drop by again and show us more of your talent...good luck now <((><

    ReplyDelete
  3. That such a fab idea. I may case yours and make one filled with goodies for my sons teacher. Thanks for joining us at the Clear it out challenge blog-see you Tuesday for a new challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww so so cute :) Thank you for entering our challenge this week, I hope to see your creations in future weeks. Sian (JIC Co-Owner)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...